Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Followers

You know to-date I have 24 registered followers on my blog of which I am both amazed and proud that they are interested enough to follow my writings on charcuterie and other food related matters. What you don't know, is that I have hundreds if not a few thousand followers who have not-registered to my blog and they accumulate from over 72 countries. This is absolutely outstanding and yet encouraging to know that we are all interested in the same subject and a subject that brings us all closer together.

I've listed below some of those countries that follow on a regular basis.

Sweden, Netherlands, Botswana, Mauritius, United States, Australia, Indonesia, Germany, Poland, France, Switzerland, Macau, Italy, Hong Kong, Canada, Spain, Romania, Ireland, Taiwan, Lithuania, Russia, Bulgaria, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Columbia, China, Japan, India, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Belgium, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus, Pakistan, Portugal, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Hungary, Martinique, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Luxembourg, Kenya, Macedonia, Morocco, Thailand, Phillippines, Korea, Malaysia, Croatia, New Zealand, Algeria, Iceland, Dominican Republic, Antigua & Barbuda, Lebanon, Ukraine, Ghana, Cote D'lvoire, French Guiana, Serbia, Panama, Estonia........

You all know who you are, so let me say THANK YOU for following me!

Best Regards
Marc-Frederic

8 comments:

  1. Marc, I'm so glad to hear this. You deserve a good following. There are probably a lot like me who knew very little about the subject of charcuterie until we discovered your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean, thank you for your kind words, following the blogs we enjoy is like being around the same kitchen table don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one would come here more often, if you posted videos of yourself dancing :)

    but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny...Lol, me dancing! that would be a sight for sore eyes....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings again from Germany!

    It's funny that I never found this blog when I was living in the US, but found it almost immediately since moving to Germany!

    Also, I can't forget to get back in touch with you about my visit to the UK. Still looking forward to really exploring whats offered in your neck of the woods.

    Best,

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steve

    Give me a call sometime, lot's of things happening and in the pipeline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome. I'm thinking: reward scheme? Also I would like to second the request for videos of dancing.

    Yours faithfully,

    The German Contingent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL.....Oh no! So Strictly not Dancing....Lol

    ReplyDelete