Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 August 2010

Irish Sausage



Caution, Joke coming!

“Can I have some Irish sausages, please?” asked the Irishman, walking up to the counter.

The assistant looked at him and asked: “Are you Irish?”

“If I had asked you for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?” demanded the Irishman indignantly.

“Oh if I asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask if I was German?”

Then warming to his theme, he went on: Or if I asked you for a Kosher hot-dog, would you ask me if I am Jewish?”

“Oh if I asked you for a taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican? Would you? Would you?”

The assistant said, “Well, no Sir.”

Suitably encouraged by the success of his logic, the Irishman steps it up a gear.

“ And if I were to ask you for frogs legs, would you ask me if I was French?”

“ What about Danish Bacon, would you ask me if I was Danish?”

“Well no, I definitely wouldn’t” conceded the assistant.

So, now bursting with righteous indignation, the Irishman says: “Well alright then, why did you ask me if I’m Irish, was it because I asked for Irish sausages?”

The assistant replied, “No Sir, it’s because you are here at TOYS-R-US.”

No comments:

Post a Comment